- Power off the radio, wipe the grease off the radio and take out the battery.
- Wipe the antenna, screen, keys, back and side of the radio with disinfection cotton, applied with rubbing alcohol with at least 70% alcohol concentration.
- Wait for the disinfectant evaporating completely.
- Please wash hands before and after the disinfection.
- Keep away from flames and static electricity during disinfection.
- Do not disinfect in the confined room.
- Do not dry the radio using a microwave oven or any other heating device.
- Do not wipe the power positive and negative interface of battery and radio.
- Clean up the dust and fine particles on the radio surface and charging piece with a clean and dry lint-free cloth or a brush regularly.
- Use neutral cleanser and a non-woven fabric to clean the keys, control knobs and front case after long-time use.
- Make sure the radio is completely dry before using.
- Please wash hands before and after the cleaning.
We wish you happy and safe while working with Hytera radios, and your health and well-being is always our top priority.
Hytera is in normal operation and ready to support our customers anytime during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Back to News List
1 April 2020