With the latest audio processing technology and in-built speaker, the MD782 offers you outstanding audio quality in loud environments and near the boundary of radio coverage
Analogue or Digital
It is possible to configure both analogue and digital channels. This enables the user to utilise mix mode scan and switch between the two, making it simpler to migrate to digital
Packed with Functionality
Besides the traditional communication features, the MD782 offers numerous digital functions, including text messages, GPS (optional) and safety features such as lone worker alert and emergency call
The high-resolution LCD screen offers a clear display, even under difficult light conditions. The large keyboard and ergonomic programmable keys facilitate efficient and productive communication
Combine the MD782 with your systems to automate actions (telemetry) or expand your communications solution with Hytera XPT Trunking (Tier III) to maximise your channel management
Allows the monitoring and control of external devices via the radio.
Send a priority transmission to interrupt other calls, ideal for important, critical messages.
Combining noise cancelling technology to remove nusiance noise from the transmission, delivering clear communications.
Allows the radio to automatically scan and switch the user to receive a priority call if transmitted.
Using pseudo-trunking, a Hytera patented technology, slots can be shared to improve capacity usage with transmissions either direct to device or to a repeater.
Hytera XPT (Extended Pseudo Trunking) enables you to use limited spectrum resources more efficiently, dynamically assigning channel resource without needing a dedicated control channel.
The Lone Worker feature uses a timer in the radio to measure inactivity. If the timer expires, a warning is issued, and if there is no response to that, the alarm is triggered.
Raise an alarm with top priority to a base station or to other radios with the pre-programmed emergency mode, identifying the ID of the person issuing the alarm.
(G) version only (via separate antenna), enabling location based services to improve safety and control.
Charger & Power
- Frequency Range
- UHF1: 400-470MHz; UHF2: 450-520MHz UHF3: 350-400MHz; UHF5: 806-941MHz VHF1: 136-174MHz ; VHF3: 210-270MHz
- Channel Capacity
- 1024 (64 zones with 256 channels per zone)
- Digital Protocol
- ETSI-TS102 361-1,2 & 3
- Supply Voltage
- +13.6v ± 15%
- 60 x 174 x 200(mm)
- 2.0'' 4 rows 160*128 pixels 262200 colours
- NO (keypad microphone available)
- Programmable Buttons
- Dust & Water Intrusion
- IP54 Standard
- (G) version only (via separate antenna)
- Option Board
- Intrinsically Safe Option
- Bluetooth Audio
- Optional (external adaptor)
- Data Services via Bluetooth
- Stun / Unstun
- Remote Monitor
- IP Site Connect
- 5 Tone Signalling
- 2 Tone Signalling
- HDC1200 Signalling
- DTMF (Phone Patch)
- GPS SMS
- (G) version only
- Emergency Mode
- Lone Worker
- Digital Encryption
- Basic encryption as standard (10, 32 & 64 character keys). 40 bit Enhanced Encryption as Standard (R7.5 firmware)Advanced encryption (Hytera or DMRA 128 bits and 256bits AES) available via chargeable licence file.
- Multiple Key Encryption Decode
- Multilanguage Menu
- Power on & off user logo programming
- Voice Interrupt
- Yes (TX Interrupt for voice call, emergency call, remote dekey, text message.)
- No of Contacts (Conventional)
- Digital 1024 Analogue 2-Tone 32 Analogue HDC1200 200 Analogue 5-Tone 255
- No of Contacts (Trunking)
- Private Contacts 512 Group Contacts 1024
- Text Messaging
- 256 characters (requires keypad microphone for free text)
- Quick Text Messages
- Up to 25 pre-programmed via CPS
- MPT1327 / 1343 Trunking
- Yes via free of charge licence key
- Tier 3 Trunking
- Available via chargeable licence file
- Over-the-Air Programming
- Yes via smartdispatch 4.0
- Analogue Only Version
- Not Available
- Mixed Mode Operation
- Full Duplex Calls
- Single Frequency Repeater