Silicone encapsulated technology helps prevent the internal circuits from being damaged by intrusive liquid, inflammable dust and explosive gases
Rugged and Reliable
Dust and waterproof, rated IP67, sustaining performance in harsh environments
Separate functions and large textured keys intelligently positioned to enhance operation accuracy
PD792IS display and shell adopt anti-static design from the dual material moulding technology, resulting in a reduction in the static discharge on the radio
Positioning and tracking as standard, also including man down feature
Send a priority transmission to interrupt other calls, ideal for important, critical messages.
Using pseudo-trunking, a Hytera patented technology, slots can be shared to improve capacity usage with transmissions either direct to handset or to repeater.
Combining noise cancelling technology to remove nusiance noise from the transmission, with powerful speakers to deliver clear communications.
Enabling location based services to improve safety and control.
This feature allows the radio to switch between sites on Multi-site Conventional and XPT systems, ensuring seamless communication.
Raise an alarm with top priority to a base station or to other radios with the pre-programmed emergency mode, identifying the ID of the person issuing the alarm. Also receive emergency notifications.
The lone worker feature uses a timer in the radio to measure inactivity. If the timer expires, a warning is issued, and if there is no response to that, the alarm is triggered.
The man down feature will let you know if the radio has been tilted past a certain angle. This may happen for instance if the radio user has fallen over or is unconscious or injured. The alarm will be triggered after a warning is issued to the user.
Charger & Power
- Frequency Range
- UHF1 400- 470 MHz; VHF: 136-174 MHz
- Channel Capacity
- 1024 (64 zones with 256 channels per zone)
- Channel Spacing
- Analogue:12.5kHz / 20KHz / 25KHz Digital:12.5kHz
- 1800mAh Li-ion
- Battery Life (5-5-90 Duty Cycle)
- Analogue : 14.5h Digital: 17h
- Weight (with antenna &standard battery)
- 495g (with standard battery)
- Full Keypad
- Programmable Buttons
- Dust & Water Intrusion
- IP67 (non-explosion-proof)
- Option Board
- Intrinsically Safe Option
- Bluetooth Audio
- Radio Check
- Alert Call
- Stun/ Unstun
- Remote Monitor
- IP Site Connect
- Work Order
- 5 Tone Signalling
- 2 Tone Signalling
- HDC1200 Signalling
- DTMF (Phone Patch)
- Priorty Scan
- GPS SMS
- Emergency Mode
- Lone Worker
- Scrambler (Analogue)
- Digital Encryption
- Basic encryption as standard (10, 32 & 64 character keys). 40 bit Enhanced Encryption as Standard (latest firmware required)Advanced encryption (Hytera or DMRA 128 bits and 256 bits AES) available via chargeable licence file.
- Multiple Key Encryption Decode
- Multi language Menu
- Power on & off user logo programming
- Voice Interrupt
- Yes (TX interrupt for voice call, emergency call, remote key, text message)
- No of Contacts (Conventional)
- Digital 1024 Analogue 2-Tone 32 Analogue HDC1200 200 Analogue 5-Tone 255
- No of Contacts (Trunking)
- Private Contacts 512 Group Contacts 1024
- Text Messaging
- 256 Characters (via Quick Text Only)
- Quick Text Messages
- Up to 25 pre-programmed via CPS
- MPT1327/1343 Trunking
- Yes via free of charge licence key
- Tier 3 Trunking
- Available via chargeable licence file
- Over-the- Air Programming
- Yes via smartdispatch 4.0
- Analogue Only Version
- Not Available
- Data Service s via Bluetooth
- Auto Power Select
- Yes (V8.0 firmware or later)