The PT580H Plus S provides rapid access to the TETRA radio network in trunked mode (TMO), communicates between radios in direct mode (DMO) and can also boost the area of operation via DMO Repeater mode (licensed).
Protecting the user with lone worker, man down alarm and emergency alarm features.
Dustproof and Waterproof
IP67 rating for ingress protection, withstanding submersion in 1 metre of fresh water for a duration of up to 30 minutes.
Voice and Data Services
Precise positioning is available due to the integrated GPS function, as well as many other voice and data services according to the TETRA standard.
The PT580H Plus features an advanced audio chip with the latest noise cancelling capability. Users working in noisy environments therefore benefit from excellent audio quality.
Versatile Voice Calls
Supporting various voice call types, including; Private Call, Group Call, All Call and Emergency Call.
The lone worker feature uses a timer in the radio to measure inactivity. If the timer expires, a warning is issued, and if there is no response to that, the alarm is triggered.
Wireless connectivity to audio devices to improve user experience.
Global Positioning System, enabling location based services to improve safety and control.
The man down feature will let you know if the radio has been tilted past a certain angle. This may happen for instance if the radio user has fallen over or is unconscious or injured. The alarm will be triggered after a warning is issued to the user.
Charger & Power
- Frequency Range
- F3 : 380 - 430MHz, F4 : 405 - 475MHz, F5 : 806-870 MHz
- Channel Spacing
- Available Battery
- 2000mAh Li-ion (standard), 2500mAh Li-ion (option)
- Battery Life
- 1800mAh (20hrs), 2500mAh (27hrs)
- 127.5 x 55 x 39.5mm
- 368g (with 2000mAh battery and antenna)
- 160 x 128 pixels, 65536 colors 1.8 inch, 4 rows
- Partial Keypad
- Programmable Buttons
- RF power
- Max 3W(1.8W for 806-870MHz), 4 steps of 5dB
- Sensitivity (Static)
- -116dBm (typical -118dBm)
- Sensitivity (Dynamic)
- -107dBm (typical -109dBm)
- Audio Power Output
- Dust & Water Intrusion
- IEC60529, IP68
- Drop, Shock & Vibration
- MIL-STD- 810 G; ETS 300 019-1-7 5M3
- TTFF (Time To First Fix) - Cold Start
- < 35 seconds
- TTFF (Time To First Fix) - Hot Start
- < 1 second
- Lone Worker
- Man Down
- (Silent) Emergency call to Selected group
- YES (with hotmic)
- Emergency Status
- Emergency Protect mode
- Emergency call via gateway or repeater
- Tactical Emergency (to predefined group)
- Ambience Listening
- Low Battery Alert
- Customised Menu items
- Priority calls (group/indiv, HD/FD), 15 levels incl pre-emption via repeater
- Full Duplex
- Send & Receive Status, shortcut keys
- Send & Receive SDS, shortcut keys
- Long text message (TMO)
- Status Remote Control
- Multiple Networks
- End to End Encryption - Embedded AES128 / AES256
- End to End Encryption - SIM Card
- End to End Encryption - Voice calls
- End to End Encryption - SDS
- PIN & PUK
- Password Protected programming
- Encrypted TEI query