Rear 13MP and front 5MP
Function varies from missions
Thanks to the high definition cameras and large screen, the frontline operatives now can use PTC680 to clearly capture critical photographic evidence or record the important moments during the mission.
Compact and Light Weighted
Although the PTC680 combines a mission-critical radio and a smartphone into a single device, it is fully TETRA trunking functional to support all TETRA features with only 325g in weight, easy to carry and wear, and also provides intuitive controls to help users get in touch as soon as possible
Crystal Clear Audio
The PTC680 uses patented enlarged front chamber technology and has a professional acoustic design to provide up to 128dB of loudness.
Crystal Clear Audio
The PTC680 uses patented enlarged front chamber technology and has a professional acoustic design to provide up to 128dB of loudness. Multi-mic Noise Reduction, Wind Noise Suppression, Echo Cancellation are used to compete with the background noise in any environment. Therefore, the audio is always crystal clear.
PTC680 supports wired PIN connection and connections over WiFi, BT and NFC to a wide range of audio accessories, making it optimum for the frontline operatives to use their radios with higher efficiency.
Compact and Light Weighted
Although the PTC680 combines a mission-critical radio and a smartphone into a single device, it is fully TETRA trunking functional to support all TETRA features with only 325g in weight, easy to carry and wear, and also provides intuitive controls to help users get in touch as soon as possible and, perform various programmable features to different missions. It has 6cm in width with big rounded corner on the back to deliver an unrivalled tactile feedback for palmfitted one hand operation.
All-round Security Assurance
Multiple defensive mechanisms have been built to the PTC680 to safeguard your mission-critical communications. Signature authentication and preconfigured Se Android security strategy utilized to ensure the system security. All static user data is full-disk encrypted, while E2EE and AIE are used to secure data transmission. The management to PTC680 is based on industry standards to make the radio in complete control.
Advanced Global Positioning
The PTC680 uses five GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) and A-GNSS* (Assisted Global Navigation Satellite System) to make quick and accurate positioning in open outdoor areas, while Location-based Service (LBS) or WiFi when moving to buildings or areas not covered by GNSS, enabling the track to the user and device all the time.
Thanks to the high definition cameras and large screen, the frontline operatives now can use PTC680 to clearly capture critical photographic evidence or record the important moments during the mission. Don’t worry about the space, because the PTC680 has a large-capacity memory for storage, in addition, a micro SD
Complete Control via Smart MDM
Smart MDM is the system to remotely manage your PTC680 in batch. It takes 5 minutes only to wirelessly program 100 radios, which saves 95% of time compared with wired programming. Stay in complete control over the radio with many other features for example remote firmware and software upgrades, multi-command, feature and application permissions, over-the-air wipe and lock capability, data backup and recovery.
Efficient API for Narrowband
The PTC680 has standard android API for custom development of PMR features to match different requirements. The custom applications can be better shown and performed on its large screen. Together with the existing features the radio can provid
Charger & Power
Wireless Data Communication
- 3GPP LTE FDD-LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B20/B26/B28 TDD-LTE: B38/B39/B40/B41
- CDMA 1xRTT BC0 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO BC0
- 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz
- V4.2, BDR/EDR/BLE
- GPS/BDS/GLONASS/Galileo/QZSS Position performance for open zone : TTFF (Cold boot)< 1minutes Horizontal position accuracy < 10meters
- Dimensions(H x W x D)
- 140 x 60 x 29.1mm
- Weight(with antenna & battery
- About 325g
- AP Processor
- 8-core, 1.8GHz
- Operation System
- Android 7.0
- Broadband: RAM: 3GB; ROM: 32GB eMMC Expandable to 128GB with Micro SD card Narrowband: Expandable to 16GB with Micro SD card
- 20PIN Accessory/Charging Port
- Top Screen
- 0.92"Color: black & white
- Main Screen
- 3.6" 1280x720, Color depth: 24bit Capacitive, Touch Screen, Gloves Proofed, Passive Stylus Pen
- 2x Nano SIM card slots 1x Narrowband Micro SD card slot 1x Broadband Micro SD card slot
- Front Camera
- 5MP, Fixed Focus
- Rear Camera
- 13MP, Auto Focus
- Proximity Sensor Ambient Light Sensor 3-axis sensor+Gyroscope Barometer Geomagnetic sensor Accelerometer
- File Types
- MP3(.m -TS(.ts), FLAC(.flac), MIDI(.midi, .xmf, .mxmf ), RTTTL/RTX(.rtttl, .rtx), OTA(.ota), iMelody(.imy), Ogg(.ogg), Matroska(.mka), QCELP(.qcp), RealMedia(.ra), Windows Media(.wma), AC3(.ac3)
- Multi-Mic Noise Reduction, Wind Noise Suppression, Echo Cancellation
- Dust and Water Proofing
- IEC60529- IP68 (2m, 4h) IEC60529-IP66
- Shock and Vibration
- MIL-STD-810 G
- IEC 61000-4-2 (Level 4), ±8 kV (Contact), ± 15 kV (Air)
- Operating Temperature
- -20°C ~ +60°C
- Storage Temperature
- -30°C ~ +80°C
- Per MIL-STD 810 G, ≤ +65°C,95%RH
- 2400 mAh Li-polymer, 7.7V(Rated)
- 4000 mAh, 7.7V(Rated)